In addition, Publicis Media's central specialist teams support the clients of the agencies in the areas of: Data and Technology, Analytics and Insights, Research, Content, Performance, Buying and Business Development.
In our (global) projects, you take on the role of the database developer and transfer, architectures and briefing documents into corresponding ETL processes and be significantly involved in further development of the global reporting platform.
•Optimization / further development of existing as well as new data warehouse solutions on the MSSQL stack
•Analysis of technical requirements and transfer into a high-performance and sustainable ETL processes
•Documentation of processes and coordination of deployments
•Handover of operational topics to the operations team (offshore)
•Establishing and ensuring standards, quality, stability and robustness along the entire process chain
We are looking for
•You have expert expertise in database development and performance tuning on Microsoft SQL Server
•Microsoft Masterdata Services know-how desirable
•Experience in .Net programming desirable
•You have a high level of technical affinity and a strong analytical mindset
•You are open for innovative topics and bring curiosity & willingness to learn with you
•You are committed, communicative and team-oriented
•You communicate fluently in English, German would be desirable
• High working comfort: Modern light-flooded office buildings and workplaces in the center of Dusseldorf with very good transport links
• Continuing education and career: Continuous education and training of our employees in the context of Publicis Learning as well as diverse career perspectives in one of the world's largest agency networks
• Feel-Well: Free agency sports, drinks flat rate, fresh fruit and massages
• Home Office: State-of-the-art technologies enable location-independent and flexible work
• Real team spirit: High collegiality and fun at work as well as joint celebrations and events
Dann überzeugen Sie uns mit Ihrer aussagekräftigen Onlinebewerbung über den Jetzt Bewerben Link unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellungen und dem nächstmöglichen Eintrittstermin. Bei Rückfragen können Sie sich gerne jederzeit an Markus Fongern wenden.
Junior Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Manager
Publicis Media GmbH | Toulouser Allee 3 | 40211 Düsseldorf
Tel: +49 (0)211 17540 9117